· Worked as a key member on the Full Stack team to develop C++ based Application and Server Backend as well as QML and React based Frontend.
· Updated company guidelines on new Git workflow and new internal tooling.
· Helped develop critical multithreaded Backend and Server interactions as well as Frontend React API endpoints for new product launch.
· Worked with Supply Chain Optimization Technologies Group.
· Utilized Python, Tensorflow and various AWS technologies such as S3, Sagemaker, and DynamoDB.
· Applied Machine Learning algorithms such as Neural Networks and Random Forests to detect vendor charge back anomalies and improve Amazon operations.
· Utilized Python to develop software used daily in hundreds of oil rigs around the world.
· Utilized React and Git to help lead development on new web-page.
· Increased speed of testing new features with new method of mocking hardware.
· Utilized Python and Tensorflow to construct multiple neural network architectures including Convolutional, Residual and Generative Adversarial Networks to detect multiple sclerosis in MRI scans of the brain.
· Improved model accuracy by 15%+ by implementing new input format and training process.
· Worked with a team of other developers to efficiently develop Machine Learning software.
· Organized and communicated with managers to plan and ensure smooth operation of sessions
· Distributed advertisements to customers and students
· Utilized leadership and team working skills to assist in development of computer games and building of arcade machine
· Taught and instructed club members during lunch hours to program in Java
· Supervised and helped organize club schedule and planned events
Sept 2016 - May 2021
2D puzzle game for iOS and Android with pyhsics engine and GUI programmed in C#.
Android studio application using Open Weather API to tell user if they should wear pants or shorts.
Web app (mobile friendly) which lets users create rooms and invite other users to draw.
Python script that integrates Twitter and Reddit REST API (OAuth 2.0) to parse user submitted jokes on reddit and submit them to twitter once a day.
3D desktop game with graphics and physics programmed in Java.
Fanmade website for my favorite show, Community! A searchable index of all the pop culture refrences made in the show.
A social networking website made for a local hackathon, integrates Facebook and community voting to curate events in the area.
2D Minecraft/Terraria inspired game with crafting, mining, combat, physics, and lighing engine programed in pure Java.
Convolutional Neural Network which recognizes and identifies handwritten digits, GUI and network programmed from scratch in Java.
Java visualizes popular sorting algorithms in a colorful simulation. Utilizes multi-threading to allow more advanced GUI input and user control.
When I'm not coding, I learn about how to program something else.
Other than coding I try places to eat around my city, chill with my friends, play my ukulele, rewatch sitcoms I've already seen on netflix, make fun spotify playlists, and frequent the local boardgame cafe.